Rice toppings are no-fuss straightforward dishes that brings life to ordinary steamed or fried rice. Even better when it combines the spiciness of curry, the creamy goodness of coconut milk, the zesty zing of lime, and the protein power of chicken! Serve under rice or over rice, this dish is a winner!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 big chicken breast, sliced into thin strips (a little less than a lb). You may also use ground chicken breast.
- 1 stalk leeks, sliced diagonally into thin strips
- ¼ cup shallots sliced thinly
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- A few slices of lime
Let’s Make Some Tasty Red Curry Rice Topping!