Fusion recipes are all the rage these days. They often bring together the best of both cuisines used to create a whole new world of gastronomic delight that’s bound to excite the senses. This recipe is a fusion of Thai and Mediterranean cuisine but uses only a handful of ingredients that’s easily found in most supermarkets. Try this spicy seafood pasta dish and be the judge!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 lb of fresh clean mussels with the shell on
- 1 lemon
- ½ lb dry spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- ¼ cup dry white wine, sherry, or fish stock. You can also use the pasta water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 stalk of celery sliced thinly including the leaves
- 1 stalk leeks sliced thinly
- Some celery leaves or parsley for garnish
Let’s Make Some Fusion Cuisine Seafood Pasta!