Craving a delicious savory meal that you can make on a lazy day? This no-fuss easy chicken recipe uses just a few staple ingredients and is ready in just half an hour!
What You’ll Need:
- 4 chicken thighs (about 750 grams or 1.5 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons butter (any kind)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced in rounds
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- ¾ cup chicken stock/white wine/plain water
Let’s Make Some Tasty Lemon Garlic Chicken!
6. Serve over plain white rice, buttered pasta, or some quinoa.
Note: The dish will be savory with a hint of creaminess from the butter plus some tanginess and bitterness from the lemon. You can balance out the flavors by using either chicken stock or white wine and adding some freshly chopped green onions or parsley depending on your preferences. If you don’t like bitter flavors, simply add the juice of a lemon during cooking (instead of the lemon slices) and just add some lemon slices for garnish once the dish is ready to serve. That way, you’ll get all the deliciousness without the slightly bitter taste.