Garlic and shrimps are an awesome food combination, but it gets even better when you add some asparagus. The crunch that you get from the perfectly cooked vegetable complements the sweet shrimp and savory garlic like a match made in food heaven!
What You’ll Need:
- 1 pound of shrimp, cleaned/deveined and taken out of the shell already
- 1 bundle asparagus spears, with the edible part cut into 3-inch long sections
- 3 cloves of garlic, sliced thinly
- A dash of smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chicken or seafood broth
- Lemon wedges for garnish and for an extra layer of flavor
- Parsley for garnish
Let’s Make this Tasty Shrimp Dish!