If you are looking for a great appetizer recipe for entertaining and cocktail parties, then look no further. This fusion recipe takes great inspiration from tacos, seafood and pot pie to combine in an enticing creamy goodness that would surely whet your guests’ appetite.
What You’ll Need:
- Half a can of condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3-4 ounces of shrimp, cleaned and deveined, no shells
- A cup of frozen veggies mix (carrots, peas and corn)
- Medium or small sized hard taco shells, 8-12 pieces
- 3 ounces of cheese (cheddar works well), grated
Let’s Concoct Some Raving Appetizers!