Tired of the same old pasta dishes? Our Black Bean Chicken Spaghetti is quite different! It is a fusion dish combining flavors from the Americas, Far East, and the Mediterranean – it is truly a crowd pleaser!
What You’ll Need:
- Half a pound dry spaghetti, cooked till al dente according to package direction and reserve a quarter cup of the pasta water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fermented black beans (found in the Asian aisle of your local store)
- A pound of chicken breast fillet, sliced into bite size pieces (you may also use thigh fillets)
- Quarter of a teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (or use 2 cloves of garlic that’s been finely chopped)
- 1 big pinch of finely ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds for garnish
- Lime wedges
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (use a light oil, don’t use olive oil)
Let’s Make This Awesome Pasta Dish!
Let's heat up the kitchen with this delicious recipe!